SBI PO 2017 Admit Card is like a hall ticket issued to the candidates who have successfully submitted their applications. Once you register for the SBI PO 2017, you will get an auto generated acknowledgment on your computer screen. The registration number and password are generated automatically and sent to your email address. Note these numbers carefully as they are essential for getting your SBI PO Admit Card 2017.
This year, the SBI PO Admit Card 2017 will be issued by the State Bank of India on April 10th. The Admit Card will be issued only to eligible candidates and will be available only in the online mode. Applicants need to know that State Bank of India does not post hard copies of the Admit Card. The SBI PO Admit Card 2017 Download has to be done online and it has to be then printed. The candidates can do this by entering their registration/roll number and date of birth. The SBI PO Admit Card 2017 will have several personal details along with the exam center designated for you. It is necessary to carry the SBI PO Admit Card 2017 with you to the exam center along with a valid photo identity proof.
The preliminary exam of SBI PO 2017 will be conducted on April 29th & 30th and May 6th & 7th 2017. An online training program for aspiring candidates will be available from 7th April 2017 onwards.
Here are a few guidelines with important dates regarding the SBI PO 2017 Prelims & Main examination.
Relevant Dates for SBI PO 2017
- Registration & Modification of Application Form - March 7th, 2017
- SBI PO Admit Card 2017 for Prelims - April 10th, 2017
- SBI PO Prelims 2017 - April 29th&30th & May 6th &7th
- SBI PO 2017 Prelims Result - May 17th, 2017
- SBI PO 2017 Admit Card for Main Exam - May 22nd, 2017
- SBI PO 2017 Main Exam - June 4th, 2017
- SBI PO 2017 Main Exam Result - June 19th, 2017
- SBI PO Call Letter for Interviews - June 26th, 2017
- Click on the direct link for SBI PO Admit Card 2017; on sbi.co.in which is the official website of SBI.
- Open the Admit Card login window which will open a new page.
- Enter your Registration Number/Roll Number and your date of birth (DOB)/password in the relevant space.
- SBI PO 2017 Admit Card will be generated.
- Check the card for accuracy of personal details.
- Download the SBI PO 2017 Admit Card and take a print out on A4 size paper.
- Applicant’s Name
- Applicant’s Registration Number
- Applicant’s Roll Number
- Address of the Allotted Test Centre
- Exam & Call letter related guidelines
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Space for pasting a passport size photograph
- Space for signature of the Applicant
- Space for signature of the Invigilator
While accessing the SBI PO 2017 Admit Card, you may face some difficulties; listed below are some problems and their solutions:
- Delay in downloading the SBI PO 2017 Admit Card. This may be due to many people trying to access the site simultaneously, so just give it a break and try after a while.
- A login failed message appears on the screen – this may be due to an error while giving the registration number/roll number or a different date of birth from what was filled in the application form, so recheck your entries.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Identity Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License