List of Bank Exams 2016
16-10-2016, 22-10-2016 and 23-10-2016
2. IBPS Clerk Exam dates:
26-11-2016, 27-11-2016, 03-12-2016 and 04-12-2016
31-12-2016 and 01-01-2017
3. IBPS Specialist Officer Exam dates:
28-01-2017 and 29-01-2017
4. SBI Clerk Exam dates:
Preliminary Exam: May/June 2016
Main Exam: June 2016
5. SBI PO Exam dates:
Preliminary Exam: July 2, 3, 9 and 10, 2016
Main Exam: July 31, 2016
5 Practical Tips for Bank Exam Preparation
Having learnt the various Public Sector Banks’ exam dates, the next stage is exam preparation. We share some practical tips:
- Plan early: All the exam dates are announced quite early, so you need to start your preparation as soon as possible.
- Know the right syllabus: Knowing the right syllabus is very important as you cannot start your preparation for the exam without being aware of the complete and updated syllabus of the exam. Knowing the syllabus, will help you make a clear schedule that covers all subjects and select the appropriate study material.
- Chalk out a study plan: Depending on your strengths and weaknesses, chalk out a detailed study plan and follow it religiously till the date of exam so to ensure maximum preparedness. Through this strategy, you will be able to work on your weaker areas, give your best shot and increase your chances of qualifying in the various bank exams.
- Put in all your hard work: Whatever be the mode of preparation, personal effort is very much required to clear the bank exams. You need to understand the exam pattern, learn smart tips and tricks and practice regularly.
- Practicing is the key: Not just qualifying the exam, scoring maximum marks is very important as it increases your prospects. In order to achieve a good score, you need to practice. You can go to coaching centres or opt for self- study. However, coaching classes are a better option as they help you work on your speed and give you many easy-to-do techniques which are usually hard to crack all by yourself.
In spite of all the tips and tricks for the preparation of bank exams, there is always the need for that extra help. That is where coaching Institutes like TalentSprint make a difference. At these coaching institutes, aspirants can get, access to trainers for solving doubts, regular mock tests, and individual attention. The trend nowadays is to combine online and offline classroom coaching. The Institute combines these two forms of learning systems for best results. For a demo, to understand how effective online tutorial videos are, click on TalentSprint’s online coaching link here https://www.youtube.com/user/TSBankersChoice.
Follow these tips and work hard towards success.
All the very best