"Take your dream and start breaking it down into milestones."
Aspiring to be a Probationary Officer in State Bank of India? Aim at accelerating your career growth by surpassing competitive recruitment and selection processes? TalentSprint is there to help you!
It has been observed that a major chunk of aspirants are oblivious to the prerequisites, selection process nuances, registration procedure, online training material and a lot of other vital information. TalentSprint, thus, equips candidates with in-depth information on the phase-wise selection, qualification criteria alongside useful tips, guidelines, video tutorials, expert online training, advanced coaching material, mock tests & LIVE problem solving classes.
The above video acquaints you with the selection process for this year's most coveted bank recruitment drive, SBI PO 2016.
Here is an overview:
1) Phase 1: Preliminary ExaminationTotal Marks: 100 Duration: 1 Hour
Subjects & Break-up: English (30) , Quantitative Aptitude (35) & Reasoning Ability (35)
2) Phase 2: Main Examination
- Objective Test: Total Marks: 200. Duration: 3 hours
Subjects & Break-up: Reasoning & Computer Aptitude (60), Data Analysis & Interpretation (60), General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness (40), English (40). Duration: 3 Hours
- Descriptive Test: Total Marks: 50. Duration: 30 mins
Subjects & Break-up:English Letter Writing & Essay
3. Phase 3:
- Group Discussion: 20 marks
- Personal Interview: (30 marks)
Please note the following important dates:
- Online Registration: May 4 to 24, 2016
- Preliminary Exam: July 2, 3, 9 and 10, 2016
- Main Exam: July 31, 2016
- Final results: September 30, 2016