The much awaited SBI Clerk 2016 Notification has been announced for this year. The time period for online registration and payment of fees is April 5 to April 28 , 2016. The Preliminary Exam will be held tentatively in May/June 2016 and Main Examination in June 2016. This means, not much time is left for the preparation.
Preparation Tips for SBI Clerk 2016If you are aiming for a respectable banking job, then you should start your preparation for SBI Clerk Exam 2016 right away and get the early starters' advantage. We share some tips for cracking SBI Clerk 2016 in 2 months.
- Know the syllabus thoroughly: Knowing the right syllabus is the first most important tip as you cannot start your preparation for the exam without knowing the complete and updated syllabus of the exam. If you know the syllabus, then you will be able to make a neat timetable by covering all the subjects and select the appropriate study material. So, you need to go through the syllabi of all the subjects of SBI Clerks Exam. .
- Prepare a timetable: While the bad news is that time flies by, the good news is that you are the pilot of your own time. So, you need to set deadlines for yourself and make a good time table. The key is not to prioritize what is on your schedule but to schedule your priorities as per the time available.
- Every subject is important: Always remember that every subject is important and you need to give proper time to all of them. If you are good at Quantitative Aptitude or English, do not take your knowledge for granted and practice these subjects well. For English, read newspapers and practice grammar. For Quantitative Aptitude and Numerical Ability, focus on improving your calculation ability and practice lot of questions, for Reasoning ability, focus on 5 marks questions like Arrangements, Machine Input-Output, Syllogisms, Coded Inequalities, etc and practice well on the correct approach to solve such questions. For General Awareness, prepare notes of important news (political, social as well as economic) and current affairs and revise them regularly.
- Practice to perfection: Practice is the key to success in all the competitive exams and SBI Clerk 2016 is no exception. Hence, ensure that you practice rigorously and improve your chances of selection. The more you practice, the more will be your understanding of the subject. Practice previous year's question papers, sample papers and attempt mock tests.
- Learn to read faster and better: The general awareness section has questions from current affairs. Keep up with a number of newspapers, magazines and books to get an overview of the events in the country and around the world. Reading also helps in the English and essay writing and marketing aptitude sections.
- Learn time management: Speed and time management play a major role in the competitive exams. If you know how to manage time, then you will be able to solve maximum questions easily in the allotted limited time period.
- Develop positive attitude: The most important thing is to have a positive attitude while preparing for exams. Nothing is impossible if you put your heart and soul into it.
Finally, here is a format which you can use to build up your study plan for 8 Weeks.
Simplifications and Approximations, Number Series, etc
Coding & Decoding, Coded Inequalities, etc
Arithmetic ( Ratios, Time & Work etc.)
Arrangements, Complex Assignments, etc
Reading comprehension, Vocabulary
Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency
Syllogism, Blood relations etc
Cloze tests, Para jumbles etc
In this way, continue up to 8 weeks and develop a proper study plan. You can also add the number of hours within each sub-section indicating the priority and weightage of each of the subjects based on your current level of preparation and your areas of strength and weaknesses.
Take expert's help
While the above-mentioned preparation tips will surely help you, there is always the need for expert guidance and for that you can bank on trainers at TalentSprint. The experts at the institute can help you sail successfully through SBI Clerk 2016. So, gear up as who knows that SBI Clerk 2016 may help you land a respectable banking job this year.