Friday, 29 April 2016
Thursday, 28 April 2016
The much awaited SBI Clerk 2016 Notification has been announced for this year. The time period for online registration and payment of fees is April 5 to April 28 , 2016. The Preliminary Exam will be held tentatively in May/June 2016 and Main Examination in June 2016. This means, not much time is left for the preparation.
Preparation Tips for SBI Clerk 2016If you are aiming for a respectable banking job, then you should start your preparation for SBI Clerk Exam 2016 right away and get the early starters' advantage. We share some tips for cracking SBI Clerk 2016 in 2 months.
- Know the syllabus thoroughly: Knowing the right syllabus is the first most important tip as you cannot start your preparation for the exam without knowing the complete and updated syllabus of the exam. If you know the syllabus, then you will be able to make a neat timetable by covering all the subjects and select the appropriate study material. So, you need to go through the syllabi of all the subjects of SBI Clerks Exam. .
- Prepare a timetable: While the bad news is that time flies by, the good news is that you are the pilot of your own time. So, you need to set deadlines for yourself and make a good time table. The key is not to prioritize what is on your schedule but to schedule your priorities as per the time available.
- Every subject is important: Always remember that every subject is important and you need to give proper time to all of them. If you are good at Quantitative Aptitude or English, do not take your knowledge for granted and practice these subjects well. For English, read newspapers and practice grammar. For Quantitative Aptitude and Numerical Ability, focus on improving your calculation ability and practice lot of questions, for Reasoning ability, focus on 5 marks questions like Arrangements, Machine Input-Output, Syllogisms, Coded Inequalities, etc and practice well on the correct approach to solve such questions. For General Awareness, prepare notes of important news (political, social as well as economic) and current affairs and revise them regularly.
- Practice to perfection: Practice is the key to success in all the competitive exams and SBI Clerk 2016 is no exception. Hence, ensure that you practice rigorously and improve your chances of selection. The more you practice, the more will be your understanding of the subject. Practice previous year's question papers, sample papers and attempt mock tests.
- Learn to read faster and better: The general awareness section has questions from current affairs. Keep up with a number of newspapers, magazines and books to get an overview of the events in the country and around the world. Reading also helps in the English and essay writing and marketing aptitude sections.
- Learn time management: Speed and time management play a major role in the competitive exams. If you know how to manage time, then you will be able to solve maximum questions easily in the allotted limited time period.
- Develop positive attitude: The most important thing is to have a positive attitude while preparing for exams. Nothing is impossible if you put your heart and soul into it.
Simplifications and Approximations, Number Series, etc
Coding & Decoding, Coded Inequalities, etc
Arithmetic ( Ratios, Time & Work etc.)
Arrangements, Complex Assignments, etc
Reading comprehension, Vocabulary
Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency
Syllogism, Blood relations etc
Cloze tests, Para jumbles etc
Take expert's help
How to prepare for SBI Clerk Exam 2016 in 2 months
By Rohit AgarwalThe much awaited SBI Clerk 2016 Notification has been announced for this year. The time period for online registration and payment of fees is April 5 to April 28 , 2016.
Wednesday, 27 April 2016
SBI, the largest Public Sector Banks in India is on the rolls yet again with SBI Clerk Notification 2016. With the SBI Clerk Notification 2016 out, all the details about SBI Clerk 2016 are available. We throw light on 5 important highlights of SBI Clerk Notification 2016.
1. SBI Clerk Notification Dates:The first and foremost thing that the SBI Clerk Notification 2016 mentions is the important dates. The time period for online registration and payment of fees is April 5th to 28th, 2016. The Preliminary Exam will be held in May/June 2016 and Main Examination in June 2016.
2. Eligibility Criteria:The other important highlight of SBI Clerk Notification 2016 is the eligibility criteria.
3. Selection Procedure:The 3rd most important highlight of SBI Clerk Notification 2016 is the selection procedure. It mentions that the selection process of SBI Clerk 2016 will consist of on-line tests (Preliminary and Main Examinations), a test of official and/or local language and interview, subject to Government of India approval.
Name of the Test
No. of Questions
General / Financial Awareness
Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
2 Hours 40 Minutes
4. Registration process:In the SBI Clerk Notification 2016, there are details about the registration process as well. For this, aspirants need to fill the online application form available at ‘Careers’ page on sbi.co.in. After filling the details, aspirants need to upload their recent photo and signature and lastly complete payment by Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking.
5. Application fee and intimation charges:As per the notification, the registration/application fee is Rs.600 for General/OBC category and Rs.100 for others.
5 Highlights of SBI Clerk Notification 2016
By Rohit AgarwalSBI, the largest Public Sector Banks in India is on the rolls yet again with SBI Clerk Notification 2016. With the SBI Clerk Notification 2016 out, all the details about SBI Clerk 2016 are available. We throw light on 5 important highlights of SBI Clerk Notification 2016.
Friday, 22 April 2016
Official website: http://tstet.cgg.gov.in/#
Thursday, 21 April 2016
Wednesday, 20 April 2016
This video presentation by Rohit Agarwal is an eye-opener into the subject matter of blood relationships in the context of answering the questions on the same in SBI PO/Clerk exams. The topic seems, at first glance, mundane and leaves you wondering about the need for professional instructions. But, sample this problem.
Richa is the only daughter of Arjun's father's wife's mother-in-law's daughter's only brother. How is Arjun related to Richa?
These are the kind of convoluted statements that career builders will be confronted with in the competitive examinations that are to be cracked prior to beginning a banking career.
The video simplifies the resolution of such problems. Essentially, the video reduces relationships to two broad spectra – ancestral and through marriage.
It also introduces students to terms such as 'siblings' – children of the same biological parents, 'spouse' to refer to the partner in a marital relationship, etc.
In fact, the video travels beyond the scope of the curriculum to even advise learners to refrain from using terms such as cousin-brother or cousin-sister which are not an accepted part of the defined relationship structure. These are the kind of add-ons that make the inputs from these videos unique and comprehensive. To view the video that will help you score well in your SBI PO exam click here.
The expert advice of Rohit Agarwal is to reduce relationship problems to just two dimensions – gender and generational difference. Together, with the system of notations and interpretation of symbols, the learner is equipped to solve relationship problems in bidirectional mode - given the key – from a described relationship to selection of the applicable equation that defines the relationship and from a given equation to selection of the appropriate relationship that satisfies the equation in conformity with the defined key.
You will find all of this and much more on http://www.talentsprint.com/bank, the site to begin building your banking career. The treasure includes 466 videos, 100s of online tests (full length/topic tests/section tests), LIVE doubt clarifications sessions, LIVE Refresher sessions covering previous papers,, and ebooks.
And just how is Arjun related to Richa? Once you are armed with the knowledge delivered by the video, it's a piece of cake. Arjun is Richa's brother. How? Watch this video now
A Crystal Clear Way to Understand Blood Relations for SBI Clerks Exam
By Rohit AgarwalSolve the relationship questions easily with this video from Rohit Agarwal.
The registration for SBI Clerk 2016 has already begun from April 5, 2016, and the last date to apply is April 28, 2016. Let’s take a look at the application procedure for SBI Clerk 2016.
- For Junior Associates: Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
- For Junior Agricultural Associates: Graduation in Agriculture or Agriculture allied activities from a Government recognised University/Institute.
Age Limit: 28 Years as on April 1, 2016.
- Valid and active Email id, as through this, the bank will communicate with you for call letter, results, suggestions or advice.
- Another thing to keep handy is a digital scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.
How to apply for SBI Clerks Exam 2016?
By TalentSprintThe application procedure for SBI Clerk 2016 cannot get any easier. Here is a video of the application procedure.
Tuesday, 19 April 2016
of the first week of June.
This year new 30000 vacant posts are to be added to the current year notification. The Bihar government has decided to increase the secondary schools in more than 1000 Panchayat’s. The government official has said that, in these Secondary schools more than 30000 teachers are required. The official notification for Bihat TET is to be released in the last week of May or in the first week of the June. All the candidates can check the notification on the official website.
Official Website : http://www.educationbihar.gov.in/
Thursday, 14 April 2016
Secret behind Prathyusha’s success!Prathyusha gives the credit to her hardwork and dedication for her success. She also adds that professional training received by her in TalentSprint’s online BankersChoice program helped her immensely. .
Prathyusha doesn’t claim herself to be a very intelligent person. But she has “I can do it” attitude. When she started preparing, she realized the need to refresh the concepts and get strong in the basics and felt the need for professional support. She joined the TalentSprint BankersChoice online program.
“We tend to forget what was taught in school. Hence, I felt the need to completely refresh the concepts to get ready for facing the competitive exams. Here the role of professional guidance and Institutes like TalentSprint comes into play. In addition to preparation, professional coaching also helps the aspirants to create the right strategy for the examination and get all the study material easily.It is in this background that I registered for the TalentSprint Training Program wherein I was given all the Study Material. I also started solving all the previous year’s papers.”
She avers, “each and every class conducted by TalentSprint online training program helped me a lot. Rohit Sir’s tips for Aptitude, Interview Guidance Classes of the Institute, Mock Tests etc., everything helped me to achieve my dream.”
She adds, “another thing that matters a lot in bank exams is the need for speed. This is where I got the maximum benefit through TalentSprint. My guides there helped me with a lot of shortcuts and techniques that really increased my speed like anything.”
She adds that every additional mark scored counts. “If professional coaching can help get those 15-20 additional marks, it can make a huge difference as the competition is very high and every mark matters,”
Prathyusha further adds, “the way of teaching of the Institute is very different and better from others. The guides here dig deep into all the topics and ensure that every student has understood them well. Further, I believe that no other institute takes the pain to prepare and provide extensive current affairs material to the aspirants. Truly, TalentSprint is the reason behind my success.”
It is this focused approach that helped Prathyusha qualify in SBI PO as well as LIC AAO Exams. She is now working with State Bank of Hyderabad. “It is a dream come true when I saw my appointment letter. All these days of night outs and crazy preparation has finally given results” says overwhelmed Pratyusha.
Quality guidance mattersOne frequently raised question by the aspirants preparing for bank exams is that ‘Is there a need for professional coaching for bank exams?’ What gives rise to this question is the fact that majority of the topics that need to be prepared for the bank exams are taught in the school and the aspirants feel confident that since they know most of the concepts they will be able to crack the examination. However, truth is very far from this. No doubt, confidence is absolutely necessary for cracking the bank exams but that is not all. Hard work and proper guidance in terms of professional coaching is also needed to increase the chances of success.
Professional training helps one to
- Makes one strong in the basic concepts
- Improves speed and accuracy
- Provides tips for preparation and performance in the exam
- Improves the effectiveness of the preparation by providing necessary guidance
Prathyusha’s Stint with Success through TalentSprint
By TalentSprintPrathyusha gives the credit to her hardwork and dedication for her success. She also adds that professional training received by her in TalentSprint’s online BankersChoice program helped her immensely.
Wednesday, 13 April 2016
Exam Date: 18th May 2016
Official Website: http://mahatet.in/
Tuesday, 12 April 2016
Currently, India has huge job openings in the Banking as well as the Government sector. Further, as we all know, Government and Banking jobs are well paying jobs with lot of advantages like job security and other perks. Many students are focusing on the Banking and Government sector to shape their future.
This has prompted the rise of many online sites seeking to provide information on these competitive exams. For all the students dreaming to become Banking or Government professionals, the first step is to clear the competitive exams.
We have curated a list of few websites providing free and accurate information as well as content for preparing these competitive exams. Check them out to get the maximum out of online content.
Websites for NotificationsIf you are planning to appear for various competitive exams, the first step is to know about the date of the exam. For that, there are a few websites which provide timely information about the competitive exams. They give all the details including important dates, news regarding any changes, tips and tricks and related information.
- http://www.sarkarinaukricareer.in/: This website lists several Government as well as Bank exams. It has recruitment notices and individual bank notifications also. Candidates can find all the information like notification dates, syllabus topics, news, tips and tricks etc., about the IBPS, SSC Exams etc.
- http://www.talentsprint.com/bank/notifications.dpl: Get latest and past notifications for all SBI, IBPS, SSC, LIC, RRB NTPC exams in simple format without any ads.
- http://www.ibpsexam.org/: This website lists notifications on IBPS, RBI, SBI and others. It also gives information on LIC AAO Exam. Here you can get unique study materials, syllabus, interview Q&A and tips and tricks.
- http://www.indgovtjobs.in/: This blog provides information about Government and banking recruitment and exam notifications.
- http://www.bankexamsindia.com/ This website provides information about upcoming bank jobs in India. It also provides brief details about the exam pattern and study material.
- http://www.ibpsexamguru.in/: This website has all the details about IBPS PO, Clerk, SBI PO and SBI Specialist Exam. The website also has mock online tests for students to practice. The website also offers several Ebooks for download useful to students.
- http://careeradda.co.in/: Apart from notifications, this website provides capsules, quiz, notes, motivational stories and forum discussion to help aspirants to prepare for exam and interviews.
Websites Offering Free Exam Content
- http://www.ibpsexamguru.in/: This website has a dedicated section for Current Affairs.
- http://www.talentsprint.com/bank/free-prep/quantitative-aptitude.dpl: provides simple topic specific video, ebook, live class and mock test sections without any ads.
- http://www.jagranjosh.com/: This website caters to the aspirants preparing for different competitive exams at various levels. The Current Affairs and the GK section of the website are the most popular among the aspirants. This website covers many sections such as banking exams, SSC etc. One can even find previous year’s question papers, study material, tips and strategies to crack the examination.
- http://www.gktoday.in/: It is a leading website providing valuable information pertaining to GK and Current Affairs.
- http://www.indiabix.com/: This website offers huge repository of subject wise information in the form of questions and answers for Bank, Government and other competitive exams.
- http://www.gkduniya.com/: On this website, one can get all the updated current affairs till current date of the current month, as it is quite promptly updated. It has GK question answer as well. This website also gives brief knowledge about aptitude, reasoning, world-wide general knowledge and latest Government jobs.
Websites For Free Online Tests
- http://www.freeonlinetest.in/: It is the best website to help students prepare on various topics like aptitude, reasoning, general awareness, and computer knowledge. One can also grab previous year question papers, model papers and take up online mock exams.
- http://www.indiabix.com/online-test/categories/: Here, one can attempt their free online test for checking their preparation levels.
- http://www.talentsprint.com/bank/free-prep/quantitative-aptitude.dpl: provides exam and topic specific mock test with interface close to real exams without any ads.
- http://www.cybermocktest.com/bankpo/: Because practice makes students perfect, students preparing for bank exams need to give lot of mock tests. This website helps the aspirants with that.
Popular User Forums/Communities
- http://www.jagranjosh.com/: Here students can discuss freely and get answer to their queries.
- https://www.facebook.com/IbpsExamGuru: Here, students can get all the updates related to bank job notifications (SBI and IBPS) and discuss topics freely with fellow aspirants.
- http://careeradda.co.in/: It is a platform where aspirants can have systematic discussions, upload documents, initiate polls and can have private chat with each other regarding the competitive exams.
- http://blog.talentsprint.com/ : This is a place for you to catch up on blog posts that provide not just important information but also tips, techniques and How-To topics.
- youtube.com/tsbankerschoice: TalentSprint’s online preparation program for Bank and SSC Exam can help aspirants to crack these exams ten times more confidently and increase their chances for selection. It has videos of all the topics of all the subjects to help students prepare well for the competitive exams. Along with the videos, there are e-practice papers and reference material as well.
18 Websites for Competitive Exams You Cannot Miss
By TalentSprintWe have curated a list of few websites providing free and accurate information as well as content for preparing these competitive exams. Check them out to get the maximum out of online content.
Monday, 11 April 2016
Paper – 1
Paper – 2
Wednesday, 6 April 2016
Every year it conducted by CBSE board twice a year.This year the exam has been successfully held in the month of February 2016. The results are to be expected on 6th April 2016. Generally the CTET cut off marks 2016 will be available after completion of the exam; the authorities will take one month for this process. The cutoff mark is also determined by the CBSE - it is 60% marks. So the candidates need to clear the CTET 2016 minimum cut off marks to get jobs in the teaching field. The candidates who get highest cutoffs they have great possibilities to get jobs with ease. Based on the previous year cutoff we are providing you with the expected cutoff for this year CTET exam.
|Category||Expected cutoff marks||2015 cutoff||2014 cutoff|
Tuesday, 5 April 2016
SBI (Junior Associates in Clerk Cadre) Recruitment Notification 2016
- Vacancies: Over 13,700
- Selection Process: 2 tier test followed by Interview or official language test
- Key Dates
- Registration and Payment of Fees: April 5- April 25, 2016
- Preliminary Exam: May/June 2016
- Main Exam: June 2016
- Key things to note
- Final year students expected to get graduated by June 2016 can apply
- Local language proficiency required
- Prelim Exam: 100 Marks, 60 Minutes, Covers Quant, Reasoning and English
- Main Exam: 200 marks, sectional cut off, sectional time restriction, 190 question, 120 minutes
- For Junior Associates: Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
- For Junior Agricultural Associates: Graduation in Agriculture or Agriculture allied activities from a Govt. recognised University/Institute.
- 20-28 years as on April 1, 2016 (+3 years for OBC, +5 years for SC/ST)
- Candidates should be able to write and speak English.
- Local language proficiency (ability to read, write and speak) of the State you are applying for is required.
MCQ - Online Test
MCQ - Online Test
Interview / Test of Knowledge of official / local language
No. of Questions
Sectional Cut offs
Sectional time allocation
Interview subject to Govt. feedback
Test of official language before selection
Personal, General and Subject matters
20 times the number of vacancies
3 times the number of vacancies
No. of vacancies
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination will be conducted online and it will consist of Objective Tests for 100 marks. This test would be of One Hour duration consisting of 3 sections as follows:
- Phase II: The structure of Main Examination (online objective type) would be as follows :
- Phase III: Candidates qualified in the test (Main Examination) will be placed according to their marks in descending order in respective categories. Depending upon the number of vacancies, the only certain number of candidates from amongst those who qualify by ranking high enough in the merit will be called for interview (subject to Govt. of India approval) in the ratio of maximum 3 candidates for each vacancy.
- Test of knowledge of official and/or local language: Those who produce 10th Standard mark sheet/certificate as an evidence of having studied official (local) language, will not be subjected to any Language Test. However, in the case of others, language test will be conducted at the time of interview (if the interview is held)/before final selection (if the interview is not held).
- You need to fill the online application form available at 'Careers' page on www.sbi.co.in
- After filling the details, you will have to upload your recent photo and signature
- Lastly, complete the payment by Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking
A step further
SBI Recruitment Notification for Junior Associates in Clerical Cadre Released
By Sridhar KThe wait is finally over as State Bank of India (SBI), one of the most sought after public sector banks among graduates, has released its recruitment notification for Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales) and Agricultural Associates in Clerical cadre.
Currently, India has huge job openings in the Banking as well as the Government sector. Further, as we all know, Government and Banking ...
Indian PSU banks provide an excellent opportunity for graduates. More than 7.5 lac freshers will be recruited by Indian PSU banks over t...
Bank jobs have seen an exponential hike. More and more number of candidates are trying hard to secure a bank job and making their way fo...
Reserve Bank of India (RBI), the central bank of the country has released its recruitment notification for the post of Assistant in var...
For the past few years, the number of applications for IBPS Clerk Exam has increased drastically and so has the competition. Now, with t...
It’s a big day for any Professional waiting to pursue a great banking career. India’s flagship bank, SBI, has published a notification f...
Government job exam is an umbrella term used for a large number of Government exams of different formats like SSC-CGL Exam, RRB-NTPC Exa...
General Awareness section in IBPS PO Exam assumes great importance and is scoring section too. Particularly, the banking and financial ...
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released their exam notification for Probationary Officers/Management Trainees 2...
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released its notification for IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017. The Onli...
- TSTET 2016 has been postponed
- How to prepare for SBI Clerk Exam 2016 in 2 months...
- 5 Highlights of SBI Clerk Notification 2016
- TS TET 2016 Hall Tickets are released
- TS TET Hall Tickets Postponed to 23rd April 2016
- A Crystal Clear Way to Understand Blood Relations ...
- How to apply for SBI Clerks Exam 2016?
- Upcoming 30000 vacancies in the Bihar
- Prathyusha’s Stint with Success through TalentSpri...
- MAHA-TET re-exam to be held on 18th May 2016
- CTET in Haryana to be held on 8th May 2016.
- 18 Websites for Competitive Exams You Cannot Miss
- A Total of 3.56 Lakhs applied for TSTET 2016
- Expected CTET February 2016 cutoff
- SBI Recruitment Notification for Junior Associates...
- CTET Exam results to be declare on 6th April 2016....
- REET 2016 results to be released soon
- ▼ April (17)
- ► 2015 (36)