The general settings for the candidate photograph and signature images for the TS-TET 2016 are 4.5cmx3.5cm and 3.5cmx1.5cm. For those who are confused can follow the guidelines as mentioned below
- The Photograph must be recent passport picture.
- The Photograph must be in color and taken against a light colored background preferably white background.
- If a person wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Hats, Caps, dark glasses are not at all entertained. Anyway religious headwear is allowed but must not cover your face.
- Dimensions for the Photograph image are 3.5cm width x 4.5cm height (preferred).
- The candidate has to sign on white paper with black ink pen only.
- The signature will be used to put on the Call letter and wherever necessary.
- In any case, If the candidate signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination does not match the signature on the call letter, the candidate will be disqualified.
- Dimensions for Signature image are 3.5cm width x 1.5cm height (preferred).
- Signature in the CAPITAL LETTERS may not be accepted.
- Ensure that the signature is within the box shown above.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the image is more than 50kb then adjust the settings of the scanner such as resolutions, number of colors and dpi during the scanning process.
- Applications with no photo, unclear photo, and inadequate size of photo will be rejected.