The first ever TSTET here. For all you candidates, who are new to the process on online application, we have made a step-by-step guide to fill up the form.
Telangana Teachers Eligibility Test 2016 Application process is explained clearly in a step by step process
- Go to http://tstet.cgg.gov.in.
- Before you start filling application, pay registration fee of Rs.200/- through TSONLINE or e-Seva/mee seva centers or directly from payment gateway link available in the website.
- Note down Journal Number, Payment Date & Date of Birth.
- Now Click on Application Form.
- Click on “ WELCOME TO ONLINE APPLICATION”
- Fields marked with ‘*’ are compulsory and must be filled without skipping.
- Enter your Journal Number issued by TSonline or payment gateway, the date of payment of fee and Date of Birth.
- At the field ‘Attach your latest photograph’ Click on Browse button and attach your photograph and your signature stored on the local machine.
- Click on the declaration and enter the verification code.
- Now Press Upload, The application will be opened.
- When the application form is opened check if the photo is of required size, it is clear and it is of the same candidate of whom the details are to be filled in the application form. If the photo is smaller in size, not clear or does not belong to the candidate press ‘BACK’ button below the photograph on the application form and restart with scanning of the photograph.
- Confirm the photograph and that it is as per the given specifications.
- Fill in the application form with required details.
- After filling all the details press PREVIEW button. This will display the details submitted by you.
- If you find all the details correct press SUBMIT otherwise press EDIT and resubmit the information.